Monday 14 January 2013

The lesson to be learnt from impatience ~ Louise Hay

"When I am impatient, I know it's because I don't want to take the time to learn the lesson at hand.

I want it done now.

Or as I once heard: Instant gratification is not soon enough. 


When you find yourself feeling impatient, breathe, go within, and ask:

"What is it I need to know?"

Then patiently wait to receive the help that is all around you."
                                                                                                                   
~ Louise Hay



PLEASE DONATE to the ROYAL FREE CHARITY, to help fund desperately needed MEDICAL RESEARCH at the SCLERODERMA UNIT, THE ROYAL FREE NHS HOSPITAL.  



 
#SclerodermaFreeWorld   #RaynaudsFreeWorld   #Research 
  
#Autoimmune #RareDisease  #LifeChanging


  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.