Wednesday 2 January 2013

Find self purpose ~ Edgar Cayce

"But ask in self,

"What IS my purpose? What IS my desire?

Is it an experience that I may exalt my inner self?

or that I may glorify my Maker, my Redeemer, my Lord, my Master?"

And get the answer from the mental self!


Then enter into meditation, in the wee hours of the morning,

when the world at large is quiet,

when the music of the spheres

 and the morning stars sing for the glory of the coming day,

and ask the soul;

and let the spirit of self answer.



Audibly? Yea, within thine own heart will come the answer Yea or Nay.”


~ Edgar Cayce reading 440-4




PLEASE DONATE to the ROYAL FREE CHARITY, to help fund desperately needed MEDICAL RESEARCH at the SCLERODERMA UNIT, THE ROYAL FREE NHS HOSPITAL.  



 
#SclerodermaFreeWorld   #RaynaudsFreeWorld   #Research 
  
#Autoimmune #RareDisease  #LifeChanging


  



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.