Wednesday 21 November 2012

'I AM' in the importance of creating ~ Dr Wayne Dyer

"Anytime you start a sentence with "I am," you are creating
what you are and what you want to be.

When you choose to say "I am happy, I am kind, I am perfect,"
you help the light of God inside you grow and shine."
                                                                                                  ~ Dr Wayne Dyer

Dr Dyer goes on to explain the importance of the 'I AM' affirmation further, when he tells the story of Moses talking to the burning bush, where God tells him that his name is 'I AM'.

So in essence every time a personal statement is commenced with the words 'I AM' whatever follows, the body will respond accordingly.

Thus, if 'I AM' is followed by negative words, these will be programmed into the subconscious and the body will respond accordingly, by eventually manifesting itself as dis-ease.

Happily, the converse of this is true, in that, when the 'I AM' statement is followed by positive words and feelings, the subconscious will be activated to then let the body know and respond by a way of a higher state of vibration, thereby inducing wellness as well as increased sensitivity to the heart's inner desires leading to personal harmony and contentment, where constant smiling, and an inner sense of warmth is as natural as breathing and blinking.
~ Dr Wayne Dyer 



PLEASE DONATE to the ROYAL FREE CHARITY, to help fund desperately needed MEDICAL RESEARCH at the SCLERODERMA UNIT, THE ROYAL FREE NHS HOSPITAL.  



 
#SclerodermaFreeWorld   #RaynaudsFreeWorld   #Research 
  
#Autoimmune #RareDisease  #LifeChanging


  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.