Thursday 4 May 2017

A Miracle In My Life - Margie Kugler


A Miracle In My Life - Margie Kugler


Two years ago I wrote a poem , a plea, to let a disease go…after 14 years of being in my throat…..

The disease was called Barretts Eosophagus…..

A MIRACLE was to happen two weeks after my test…..IT WAS GONE..THANKYOU GOD


Since long ago
In the beginning
of my Heart wrenching
Struggle.
It was there
A shadow of pre -cancer in my throat
For so many years to be there
day after day
Then I had an Intention for my next test
Bring on the Endoscopy
For my Peace
Not a year, day or moment
had I forgotten it
Yet a miracle will be here
Soon it shall be gone
Never to return
Allowing my healing
Of Voice and Spirit.
Thankyou God

A Miracle in My Life..I shall always be grateful….


By Margie Kugler
Copyright 2015

I have a Poem I wrote about My Angel Card Reading.
How and why I choose the Cards. Hope you like it.

ANGEL CHOSEN CARDS.
They need a direction.
Or Confirmation
Or Realisation
Of Their Intuition
"Give me a glimpse into my future, with Love, Work, dreams, Ideas"

An energy is released from a searching soul
"I await some truth or Peaceful sign that all I believe is coming to me
in Good , Divine Time" 

Thank you Angels  By Margie Kugler

To read more of Margie's inspirational writing, Click here     

To read Margie's story of survival with scleroderma, Click here    





PLEASE DONATE to the ROYAL FREE CHARITY, to help fund desperately needed MEDICAL RESEARCH at the SCLERODERMA UNIT, THE ROYAL FREE NHS HOSPITAL. 
 

#SclerodermaFreeWorld   #RaynaudsFreeWorld   #Research 
  
#Autoimmune #RareDisease  #LifeChanging


  



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.