Thursday 16 July 2015

The Meaning; Jim Carrey

The meaning of life ~ Jim Carrey

 
Here is the link to a 4min clip by Jim Carrey about the meaning of life. 



Jim Carey is a hero of mine, having used a few of his films to help me through some of the darker earlier days of living with an incurable debilitating autoimmune disease, scleroderma and Raynaud’s. 


Prior to starting my final round of barrister training, for 5 months of 2003, I went to live in Fuerteventura, to see if the warmer temperature helped my symptoms. 


Almost daily, I would watch 'The Mask' dvd featuring Jim Carey, and I have to say that this film really did help me a number of ways.  


For, not only did it help me forget the instant reality of what I was facing with my diagnosis, but it also gave me a slimmer of hope in that 'normal' does not have to be, and is not, always the way.  
 

As no way can we say, that Hipkins was normal, when he put the mask on !!  


'relax and dream up a good life, and ask the universe for it' ~ Jim Carrey




PLEASE DONATE to the ROYAL FREE CHARITY, to help fund desperately needed MEDICAL RESEARCH at the SCLERODERMA UNIT, THE ROYAL FREE NHS HOSPITAL.  



 
#SclerodermaFreeWorld   #RaynaudsFreeWorld   #Research 
  
#Autoimmune #RareDisease  #LifeChanging


  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.