Saturday 22 December 2012

True joy of life, purpose, splendid torch ~ George Bernard Shaw

“This is the true joy in life:

The being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one.

I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it, whatever I can.

I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, 

for the harder I work, the more I live.

I rejoice in life for its own sake.

Life is no ‘brief candle’ to me; it is a sort of splendid torch which I have
got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible
before handing it on to future generations.”

~ George Bernard Shaw (1856 – 1950)



PLEASE DONATE to the ROYAL FREE CHARITY, to help fund desperately needed MEDICAL RESEARCH at the SCLERODERMA UNIT, THE ROYAL FREE NHS HOSPITAL.  



 
#SclerodermaFreeWorld   #RaynaudsFreeWorld   #Research 
  
#Autoimmune #RareDisease  #LifeChanging


  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.